Ozanam Community Centre (OCC) in North Melbourne provides support to men and women who are experiencing or at risk of homelessness, and/or socially excluded.
OCC is a drop-in centre which offers a wide range of support options, including:
- Breakfast and lunch meal programs
- Showers/laundry facilities
- Housing information and referral
- An alcohol and other drugs clinician
- Client volunteer program
- Women’s programs
- Community Aged Care Packages
- Client consultation coordination
- Generalist support, information and referral
- Recreation and educational activities
- Art therapy
- Music therapy
- On-site doctors, general dentistry and denture clinic, Royal District Nursing Service – Homeless Persons Program, Psychologist, Dietician, and Podiatrist and Optometry services
Drop-In Program and Meals Service
The drop-in meals program provides a free meal to people experiencing homelessness from Monday to Friday.
The meals program includes a daily breakfast from 9.15am - 10:00am and a two course lunch-time meal from 12:00pm - 1:00pm.
A weekend takeaway lunch pack is provided by Ozanam Community Centre and available at Ozanam House from 1:00 - 1.30pm.
- Victorian College of Optometry
- North Melbourne Legal Service
- Inner West Needle and Syringe Program
- Doutta Galla
- Melbourne GP Network
- Dental Health Services Victoria
If you would like to access the services provided at the Ozanam Community Centre, please contact the Centre on the details below.
Address: 268 Abbotsford Street, North Melbourne, 3051
Phone: (03) 9329 6733
Community Centre Hours:
OCC is open for general Drop-in Support Monday to Friday 9:00am until 2:30pm.
From 2:30pm until 5:00pm it is open for prearranged programs/activities and for follow-up appointments.