Supports individuals and families who are at risk of experiencing homelessness through early intervention and prevention.
HomeConnect works with people before a housing crisis occurs and provides support to stabilise their current housing or to find more appropriate housing.
HomeConnect assists people to achieve their goals by providing a holistic, multidisciplinary support across six key areas:
- Health and wellbeing
- Education, employment and training
- Life skills
- Social connections
- Income and financial budgeting
HomeConnect also works in partnership with Anglicare Victoria – Breaking the Barriers program.
- Living in the North and Western Metropolitan areas of Melbourne
- Living in private rental or wanting to move into private rental
- At risk of current private rental housing breaking down
- Aged 18 and over
- May benefit from assistance with accessing financial counselling, employment, education and housing support
Prospective HomeConnect clients can call the HomeConnect Duty Line.
A HomeConnect worker will ask some questions about your current situation and will complete an initial assessment.
There are also onsite and phone interpreters available.
Address: 175 Glenroy Road, Glenroy, 3046
Phone: (03) 9304 0147